SEO - Do you know what it is?
When searching for tribute bands on the web, we are the number one agency listed in all major search engine searches! You can Search various phrases about Tribute Bands or Tribute Band and Maximum Bands shows up at the top of searches.
** I'm not talking about the paid ads up top, I'm talking about in the search listings.**
Thank you to all of our link partners for helping make this happen. But that is just a part of it.
I've also made the Highway to Hell Website ranked very high on search engines when looking for AC/DC tribute bands as well as other sites I'm in the process of creating.
**You don't need to pay for an ad on Google to be found, In fact many shy away from pay per click ads because it can get very expensive. I've spoken to many people and most don't even click the paid ads and look to the top searches. Why? Because paid ads seem phony and most people think they will have to pay for something if they use that site and it will be more expensive so they would rather go through the searches.
SEO does take a lot of work and know how and patience to get ranked high, so if anyone is interested in how to do this write me.
So I now offer consulting services for SEO (Search engine optimization).
I can get your website found and I can help improve your rankings dramatically!
I've also made the Highway to Hell Website ranked very high on search engines when looking for AC/DC tribute bands as well as other sites I'm in the process of creating.
**You don't need to pay for an ad on Google to be found, In fact many shy away from pay per click ads because it can get very expensive. I've spoken to many people and most don't even click the paid ads and look to the top searches. Why? Because paid ads seem phony and most people think they will have to pay for something if they use that site and it will be more expensive so they would rather go through the searches.
SEO does take a lot of work and know how and patience to get ranked high, so if anyone is interested in how to do this write me.
So I now offer consulting services for SEO (Search engine optimization).
I can get your website found and I can help improve your rankings dramatically!
contact me at my e-mail address